Woodlouse Conservation was established in 2002 and we have built a reputation for a top quality, professional service throughout Somerset and Devon. We are building Restoration and Lime specialists, our services lnclude;
- Lime Plastering
- Lime Rendering
- Lime Pointing
- Lime Repair
- Lime Washing
- Building Restoration
- Building Renovation
- Conservation Projects
- Historic Building Work
- Cob Work
We are based in Wiveliscome near Taunton, Somerset, but undertake work throughout the local area including Exmoor, Shepton Mallet, Tiverton, Wellington, Bridgwater, Minehead and Dulverton.
- Team of friendly, expert tradesmen
- Years of experience working with traditional building methods and restoration techniques
- Diverse range of buildings catered for:
- We love Listed buildings!
- Committed to training and further improving knowledge of materials and techniques
What Our Clients SayWe were extremely pleased. The team worked very hard, were punctual, and very sympathetic to our needs and our property.
Mr J Alder
Communication was the key; Woodlouse Conservation constantly kept us in the picture and all works were throughly explained and catered to our requirements. The gentlemen team were a pleasure to have on site, installing trust thoughtout the project. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Mrs F Turnball